Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 5- November 24st

Dear Diary


Still in the same week and so much has changed. My house, my loans, my friends, my neighbors and Nook's Cranny.

Because I have made so much money, I am spending it at Nook's Cranny. I now have a part of a Modern set and part of a Regal set in my house. I need to pay off 1 more time just so I can get the basement to put my regal set it. I would love to say that I paid it off 100% on my own but I owe thanks to my neighbors and my friend Alex who has given me over 80,000 bells to pay off this recent loan of mine.

I also have spent enough money to get from a basic level at Nook's Cranny to a Bronze level at Nook's Cranny. And I have a total of 10 neighbors, but yet my nook's store hasn't changed. I am so confused about that. My neighbors are nice, they have nice fashion sense and their houses have lovely themes, when the flea market came on Sunday I bought so much regal and modern furniture that it's not funny.

My baby brother, Xav, moved into Azaria today. He isn't as far along in the town as I am. He's a newbie in the game. But he has the 1/3 of the essential tools that he needs.

1 comment:

The Animal Crossing Post said...

Nice blog, Brianna! Thank you for joining The Animal Crossing Post Blogosphere. We went ahead and added your blog to the Blogoshpere page. You can see it here: http://www.animalcrossingpost.com/blogosphere.

Stacey and Greg
The Animal Crossing Post