Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 51-Very profitable

Dear Diary,

Today was very profitable! I made over 700,000 bells selling furniture that I've collected from TimeTraveling. I had my friend Shayne accompany me to all of the holidays; Jingle, Bunny Day & Halloween. Greg came during the last one, Jingle. I still have all the Jingle Set and most of the Egg set, with a few spooky and harvest pieces but No one is biting those. Most people collected all the Jingle and Harvest furniture they wanted. But spooky and egg is still very popular.

I still need another 550,000 bells for the Sweets Set and then another million to buy the rest of the Princess Set. Then I need 798,000 to pay off my house for the final time. And I want a fountain, another bridge and a lighthouse so that I can feel like my town and house is really complete. My friend Shayne has a lot more that he owes because he still has more expansions to do. I am happy cuz I've done pretty much everything else! And after playing the game for 3 months, I've already accomplished so much,

No comments: