Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 68- A late update

Dear Diary,

I forgot to update last weekend. I recieved a Gold shopping card, after I saved 1,000,000 dollars from selling holiday furniture. I am saving up for the Sweets Set and the princess set, I am only 200,000 bells away from affording the entire set. Shayne and I still timetravel, sometimes we timetravel just to go back to things we've missed, or to get something we really want, and sometimes just to catch bugs from a certain season or get music from KK. We're random and stuff!

My town hasn't really progressed...I need to pay off my last loan, I need more furniture for my house, I need to plant more trees and flowers. I haven't been able to play as much as I wanted to.

2 comments:

BirdBrain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Animal Crossing Post said...

That's the thing I love about A/C! You can play it any way you want! I think your town is pretty cool and you are a lot of fun. I haven't been, but I've watched Greg visit. I love reading your blog.
Carrie