Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 160- Animal Crossing Parties

Dear Diary,

It's been awhile. But I've been having fun. I've enjoyed the DSi B chair, the pikmin hat, and all of the other items Nintendo has shipped express mail through Pete to me. I can't wait until tuesday when the school bus item is mailed to us. I'm excited to have a chance to enjoy the items. I threw a party on Friday, where Greg and Shayne's mother's Michelle came to visit me. I have 950,000 bells saved. I'm excited for July when the Sweets set is offered at GracieGrace's. I rarely go into town; I don't have any reason to. I go to fred's sometimes but he never has anything I want. And I have all 4 emotions so I don't visit the theater. I'm on the mailing list for the Happy Room Academy so I don't go to the main location and Shampoodle may be used if I get bed head.

I plan on throwing another party next Saturday night. I haven't had anyone new neighbors move in, or anyone move out either.

No comments: