Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 163- Inspired

Dear Diary,

I had to write again today before I went to bed for good. I visited Greg's town and saw the beautiful garden he had. He has a garden, a windmill, and a fountain in her town. I walked in there aww strucked by his town. During Christmas time, Greg didn't have all that. I want a fountain, and a lighthouse for my town. On top of winning the perfect gardening watering can, he also makes people just OMG happy with his town.

I've started a path for the upper half of my town, and then I'm going to connect the top to the bottom half and get a lot of trees (regular and fruit) and flowers to surround my house. So hopefully within the next month I can build up more and more flowers and trees and do even better. I want to impress Greg and have people who come over to impress stuff.

No comments: