Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 167- Very productive

Dear Diary,

I've had a great day. I used the new technique I learned of "duping" or duplicating items and bells to get more of stuff and have more money. I went from 300k to over 2 million quickly. I bought the remainder of the sweets set that I wanted, boosting your Happy Academy score to 125,000 easily. I have 3 complete sets and some lucky items(the cat, the lovely phone, and the music box). I got the music box duplicated, and got the lovely phone from copying it. I am so happy! I am happy, because I used the extra money to get a bridge, fountain and lighthouse for my town. It was beautiful to see the fountain, the first timeI ever say Serena, the fountain's goddess. But after seeing her several different times through time travel, she asks different questions and she seeks different answers so I can't get a silver or gold axe yet. But I love this town, and It's something I can be proud of now. My house is complete, I don't need another stitch of furniture, or of clothing. I bought the Gracie's outfit. The gracie sunglasses, hat, dress and umbrella. Just to look like a little minature copy of the store. I haven't gone in the city but I loved the store's exclusivity and many ofther things.

I am glad that I met so many new people, and gained so much that's possible. I am really happy though. I'll write backtomorrow too.

No comments: