Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 163- Animal Crossing Party

Dear Diary,

I've had a productive day! This morning I woke up early, cleaned out all the old furniture that I don't use and sold all the fruit, fossils, bugs and fish I found in the town. My poor neighbor was locked out of his house, told me that his key must have fell in the river from when he was out earlier. I tried to fish and find it but I couldn't. I now have 1,117,000 bells going towards my Sweets set. My upstairs room is going to used for the Regal set, the living room is the sweets set and the basement is going to be the classic set! I hope that boosts more score to over 200,000 points.

I borrowed 65,000 bells from Xav to help by the sweets set but I'm going to return it at all. I plan to get both the wallpaper and carpet, a bed, lamp, table, etc. My friend Greg is gonna probably have his gate open around 4 pm this afternoon, so I can pick up the items I had him order. Greg has some special regional items like the Japanese DSi chair, and other stuff that i can enjoy them. I'm inviting Shayne over too for tonite. I hope we have fun!

No comments: